What kind of inventory is accepted?
We accept inventory based on the following seasonal schedule:
- SPRING styles are accepted January - March
- SUMMER styles are accepted April - June
- FALL styles are accepted July - September
- WINTER styles are accepted October - December
How many items are accepted?
Each appointment will be allowed a maximum of 20 items.
What do we accept?
We accept ladies clothing and accessories, new and gently used, in all sizes. Please bring your items (ready to display) in bags and folded, or on hangers as appropriate. Bags and hangers will be returned to you after your appointment, along with any items which did not meet our criteria as outlined below:
- Freshly laundered and smelling fresh
- Items must have a brand tag
- Free from hair, pet hair, rips, tears, holes and stains
Where can I make an appointment to sell?
Appointments can be made online at: www.heartscontentconsignment.setmore.com
What do we NOT accept?
We do not accept:
- Items which are heavily wrinkled, or with missing or broken buttons/zippers
- Items without brand tags
- Under garments, lingerie, nightwear or swimwear
- Wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses
- Menswear or children's items
How is pricing determined?
Pricing is determined at the sole discretion of Heart's Content Consignment Inc. Items are kept on display for 90 days , at which time they will be discounted for an additional 30 days. At the end of 120 days any unsold items become property of Heart's Content Consignment Inc. and will be donated to a local organization or charity as appropriate. There is no money upfront, you will be paid as your items sell. Payout cheques will be available for pickup at the store monthly.
If you are unable to make your previously scheduled appointment
please cancel your appointment online at
or call (613) 700-9313